Primary Care Transformation (PCT)
- Work to support our member practices to deliver the transformational goals of their Primary Care Network (PCN) and the NHS long term plan.
- Provide the Network with the staff, expertise, core services and governance they need to thrive.
- Support the PCN to develop sustainable and resilient practices, working with them to adopt Additional Role Replacement posts and digital transformation in a manner that makes the biggest impact to the workload of staff and the benefit of patients, embedding new ways of working.
- Create improved ways of working and improved patient care, through working with partners across general practice, community health, mental health social care, local authorities and voluntary sector to integrate services.
- Adopt best practice and utilise the data and research to create new ways of working and services for the benefit of Norwich practices and their patients.